- Date released! CBSE to conduct NET on November 19: Registration date and other details
- IIT JEE Advanced 2017 result declared at jeeadv.ac.in: This is how you can check your scores
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018 dates released: Important information
- LSAT India 2017: Result declared, steps to download the scorecard
The registration for the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) began yesterday, on June 11, and the same will be closing today on, June 12, at 5 pm. Interested, eligible candidates are required to apply at the official website www.jeeadv.ac.in.
Through AAT, admission will be provided in the below mentioned institutes:
IIT Kharagpur, BArch: Five years
IIT Roorkee, BArch: Five years
Only those candidates who have qualified in JEE Advanced 2017 are eligible to appear in AAT.
(Read: IIT JEE Advanced 2017 result declared at jeeadv.ac.in: This is how you can check your scores)
Steps to be followed for registration
- Log on to the official website www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Under ‘Quick links’, click on ‘Registration for AAT 2017’ and follow the instructions
- In the provided fields, enter your JEE Advanced registration number, date of birth and exam centre
- Click on submit
The result of the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced 2017 was declared yesterday, on June 11. All the candidates who had appeared for the same are required to check their respective results at the official website. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras will release the category wise All India Ranks (AIR) of successful candidates.
The exam was conducted by IIT Madras for granting admission into Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programmes (entry at the 10 plus 2 level) in all the IITs. Seven rounds of admissions will be conducted in order to make sure that every seat in all the IITs is filled this year.