The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 All India Quota UG counselling registration ended on July 14.
The counseling is being conducted by Medical Council Committee (MCC).
Meanwhile, the choice filling and locking for seats can be done today till 5 pm only.
After that, the first allotment list for All India Quota seats would be published on July 15.
How to check the NEET UG 2017 first allotment results:
- Got to the official website, mcc.nic.in
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required details such as registration number and password
- Click to submit
- First allotment results will be displayed
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference.
The counselling is being held for 15 per cent of the general category seats. In the first round of seat allotment, a candidate has to report to the allotted institute.
About All India Quota Rank:
This is the rank for the purpose of all India quota seat allotment, after excluding candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu and Kashmir. As per directions of the Supreme Court, the candidates from these three states are not eligible to participate for 15 per cent all India quota counseling, according to NDTV.
Meanwhile, the results of NEET 2017 were declared on June 23 on the official website,cbseneet.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in
Read: Result declared! Meet the top 3 rank holders of NEET 2017
In NEET 2017, a total of 6,11,539 candidates have qualified of which 2, 66,221 are male and 3, 45,313 are female candidates.
- Seat allotment: July 13 and 14
- Results of seat allotment: July 15
- Reporting at the allotted medical or dental college: From July 16 to July 22 (until 5 pm)
- Transfer of vacant seats to state quota: August 16 (after 5 pm).