The provisional merit list of the Maharashtra Health Sciences and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) 2017 has been released on the official website.
The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra has released the MHT CET 2017 merit list on the official website, the link for which is dtemaharashtra.gov.in
The MHT CET 2017 was held on May 11 at various test centres across the state.
Steps to check the results:
- Go to the official website, mhtcet2017 dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link for “Check Provisional Merit Status”
- Enter your application ID and date of birth
- Merit list will be displayed on the computer screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future reference
- The examination was divided into three sections
- In total 150 questions were asked from Physics/Chemistry, Botany/Zoology and Mathematics
- The total duration of the test was 1.5 hours.
About the exam:
The exam is conducted for admissions to first year of full time degree courses of Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH) and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm D).
The Department of Technical Education (DTE) was established on September 4, 1957. It runs 12 government engineering colleges, 49 polytechnic colleges, three colleges of fine art, 39 technical high schools, 17 government commercial institutes, 42 tailoring and garment making training centres and four vocational training centers.
DTE conducts Master of Technology/Master of Planning, Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Architecture, MFA, BFA, diploma and certificate courses through engineering colleges, polytechnics, technical high schools, commercial institutes, arts colleges, tailoring and garment making training centers and vocational training centers.