Mumbai: The official Twitter handle of Moto India took to the micro-blogging site to announce the arrival of Moto M. However, the exact date of the launch of the brand new model hasn’t been revealed.
Going by @Moto_IND’s tweet, Moto M is “Majestically metal” and a phone “that reflects who you are”.
Check out the tweet below:
The smartphone company is yet to announce the launch date of the dual-SIM phone but before the gadget is unveiled in the country, here are a few things you must know about the phone:
- It is reportedly the first Motorola phone to have a metal-body.
- It will feature a fingerprint sensor on the back.
- It will come with Lenovo’s Vibe UI on top of it.
- It will have a 5.5 inch full HD Super AMOLED display at 401 ppi
- It will run the 64-bit MediaTek P15 octa-core processor timed at 2.2GHz.
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM will add tempo to your smartphone usage.
- 16 mega-pixel rear and 8 mega-pixel front camera will redefine your smartphone camera experience.
- Moto M will be powered by 3050mAh battery.
- It will come with 32GB storage with an expandable memory of 128 GB.
- The audio will be boosted by Dolby Atmos.
- The phone will reportedly be secured with water-proof coating.
- It may be priced between the range of Rs 19,000 – Rs 20,000.